29 July 2013

SketchUp 3D Challenge #183 - Personalized Mugs

Monday, 29 July 2013 - Thursday, 08 August 2013


Mugs come in all shapes and sizes and are designed to contain hot or cold beverages. Their designs range from simplistic to ornate and often one's favorite mug represents a manifestation of the individual's personality.

In this challenge, you are to design a mug that specifically represents you and your personality. This can include your favorite activities, things you enjoy, or literally anything that represents you as a person. An ordinary mug with a simple screen printed saying will not do; it should be modeled with a high level of detail that shows off your modeling skill. It does not need to be too practical as long as it can safely be used if it were real.

Standard Participation Rules apply. Thanks to GoldenSim for inspiring this challenge topic.

3D Warehouse Tag: 3D Challenge 183

1 comment:

  1. I'm just finished my personalized mug. I expect you enjoy it.
    This mup symbolizes the feeling of a small country. I think is the best way to represents my personality and my feelings about a country, my lovely Catalonia.

    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=62684ad0321b35189a3501eead248b52&result=4

    ReplyDelete